New Gift Shop opens April 1
We are excited to announce a new partnership with Lori’s Gifts, a national operator of hospital gift shops. With 300 gift shops in hospitals from coast to coast (including 26 in Illinois), they are the nation’s leader in hospital gift shop management. The new gift shop opens Tuesday, April 1, with a week of grand opening festivities and drawings for exciting merchandise and prizes beginning Monday, April 7.
Benefits of the new shop include:
- Payroll deduction. Eligible employees will be able to make gift shop purchases and have the charges deducted from their next paycheck.
- Expanded Operating Hours. The gift shop will be open 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Gift Shop Rewards Program. Use a scannable keytag each time you shop and accumulate points with every qualified purchase. Manage your account online to receive awards and other great deals right to your email inbox.
- Weekly promotions. Each week, the gift shop will feature a different in-store promotion and offer a broad range of gift items for patients, visitors and staff at the hospital.
- Volunteer Discount. All hospital volunteers receive 20% off regular price gift items every day in the gift shop.
- Senior Discount. All seniors 60 years or older receive 20% off regular price gift items every Wednesday in the gift shop.
- Service Items. The gift shop will offer a number of service items including postage stamps, retailer gift cards and movie tickets.
- Free Delivery Service. Customers may place orders either online or by calling the gift shop directly and have items delivered free of charge the same day anywhere on the campus.