Areas of Interest
Shoulder, fractures of the upper and lower extremities, orthopaedic trauma, knee, hip, ankle, elbow, general orthopaedics
- Finch University of Health Sciences, The Chicago Medical School, Chicago IL
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland OH
Dr. Joy is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon. He specializes in shoulder and elbow surgeries and reconstruction. Dr. Joy did his training at world renowned Cleveland Clinic. It was at the Cleveland Clinic that he experienced extensive training in all aspects of shoulder surgery. He serves as a team physician for numerous schools throughout the southwest suburbs.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sangamon County Medical Society