Areas of Interest
Breast Cancer, Breast Disease, Cysts, Surgery, Reconstruction, Mastectomy, Lymphedema, Woman's Health, Hidden Scar Breast Cancer
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, Medical Doctorate
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, Residency in General Surgery
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Breast Disease (Jul-Oct 2004)
Dr. Gambla is a board-certified general surgeon who specializes in the management and treatment of breast diseases, including breast cancer and all types of benign breast conditions.
Dr. Gambla's philosophy of care is "to dedicate my entire practice to delivering state-of-the-art comprehensive and compassionate care for all patients for their breast health concerns."
Dr. Gambla comes to Palos Medical Group from Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio, where she launched a solo practice dedicated exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of breast disease.
Dr. Gambla's office is located at Palos Health South Campus, 15300 West Avenue, Suite 120, in Orland Park, IL.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Palos Medical Group at 708.590.5520.
- American College of Surgeons; American Society of Breast Surgeons; American Society of Breast Diseases; Society of Surgical Oncology
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)