Expert Heart Care
Right Here in Your Community
Choose Palos Health for quality heart care—right here in your community. From diagnosis and treatment to rehabilitation and recovery, the cardiovascular experts collaborate to provide you with care customized for your specific needs.
Heart Services & Expertise You Can Count On
When you select Palos for cardiovascular care, you get access to:
- A cardiac care team that includes accomplished surgeons, electrophysiologists, cardiologists and cardiac nurses, therapists, dietitians and other practitioners
- The spectrum of cardiac services and treatments, such as advanced heart rhythm analysis and minimally invasive procedures for mitral valve replacement and aneurysm repair
- Exceptional facilities including
- A dedicated cardiovascular unit—a special hospital floor tailored to heart patients
- Two operating suites equipped to handle advanced open heart procedures
- Two leading-edge cardiac catheterization labs and two electrophysiology labs with state-of-the-art technology
- Universal bed—An innovative patient care model that allows you to remain in one location with one care team throughout your hospital stay, which makes life easier for you and your family and contributes to the healing process
- Assistance preventing heart and vascular disease, the nation’s leading cause of death
- And more!
Contact Palos for Expert Heart Care
Call 708-226-2300 to find a cardiologist affiliated with Palos Health.
View all Cardiac Services and Treatments
Meet our Cardiac Care Team
Outpatient Cardiac Testing
The following cardiac diagnostic services are available at Palos Hospital and at the South Campus located in Orland Park:
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Holter Monitoring
- 30-Day Event Monitoring
Palos Health Cardiovascular Institute