Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Services
Palos Hospital's Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Services offers state-of-the-art technology for the early detection and treatment of heart disease. With two Cardiac Catheterization Labs, Intravascular Ultrasound (IVU), CT Angiography (CTA), electrophysiology and cardiac ablation, Palos offers a complete continuum of radiological cardiac care, from diagnosis to interventional treatment.
The Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Services available at Palos Hospital are listed below. Services also available at the Palos Health South Campus in Orland Park are underlined.
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Biventricular Device Implantation
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardioverter Defibrillator Implantation
- CT Angiography
- Electrophysiology Studies & Ablations
- Event Monitoring - 30 day
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Holter Monitoring - 24 and 48 hours
- Intravascular Ultrasound
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (Nuclear Imaging Stress Test)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Echocardiography
- Tilt Test
- Transesophogeal Echocardiogram
Diagnostic Services in Orland Park
Click here to see a detailed list of cardiac services available at the Palos Health South Campus.