Home Health Services
Whether you are experiencing a new or chronic health condition, recovering after surgery or living with a disability, you may feel most comfortable getting medical and personal care in the privacy of your home. Choose the Palos Home Health Care program for our professional, trustworthy staff and comprehensive services that help you stay safe, function better and improve your health in the place you know best.
Licensed, Certified, Trustworthy Care
You can trust Palos to protect your overall well-being. We are state licensed, Medicare certified and accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation’s largest, most established accrediting agency in health care. We are available 24/7 to residents of Cook, Will, Kendall and DuPage counties, so care is available when you need it most.
Who Benefits from Home Care?
Palos offers home health services for you or a loved one who is:
- Recovering after medical treatment at any hospital, including Palos, or a skilled nursing facility
- Dealing with a serious health condition such as:
- Diseases of the heart, kidneys, liver or lungs
- Neurological disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, stroke or multiple sclerosis
- Managing a physical or mental disability
Find out whether home health care is right for your family if you’re caring for an aging parent or relative.
Comprehensive Home Health Services
When you begin home care, a dedicated nurse case manager works with your family, physician and current caregivers to develop a personalized care plan that provides the home care services you need most. You and your loved one have access to:
- Pain management, palliative and supportive care – Complements medical treatment by making you more comfortable physically, emotionally and spiritually
- Rehabilitation and therapy – Builds skills used in moving your body, speaking and fulfilling daily responsibilities
- Wound care – Treats bedsores (pressure ulcers), diabetic foot wounds and more
- Diabetes education – Teaches you how to prevent complications of the disease and stay as healthy as possible
- Nutrition services – Advise you on eating well, so you feel better
- Hospice care – Improves your quality of life as you experience a terminal illness
- Private duty care – Assists with bathing, grooming, dressing, light housework, meal preparation and other everyday tasks
- Behavioral health services – Help you manage relationships, emotional issues and mood disorders, such as depression
Discover how you can benefit from Palos Home Health Care, and trust us to prioritize your safety and security.
To request home care or learn more about Palos Home Health Care services, call us at 630-257-1111. We will visit to assess your needs within 24 hours of your call.
Insurance Covers Home Care
Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance plans cover home care for beneficiaries who meet certain criteria. Review your plan or call your insurance company to learn about your coverage or call us at 630-257-1111 and we can verify your insurance coverage. We’ll help you determine what your financial responsibility might include.