Sports Medicine Physical Therapy
Whether you are an avid athlete vying for a scholarship, a recreational athlete or an active walker or golfer, chances are you will encounter an injury. Thankfully, Palos Health Rehabilitation can help progress you back to the recreational or sporting activities you love. Our team focuses not only on treatment, but also prevention of injuries and disorders related to participation in sporting activities.
Why Choose Palos Health Rehabilitation?
- All care provided by licensed clinicians with degrees in physical therapy who stay current with best practices
- Therapists collaborate with your physician to create individual treatment
- Therapists have advanced certifications and specialties for your precise needs (aquatic, orthopaedic, vestibular, astym, McKenzie)
- No sharing of appointment times
- Trained eyes are constantly evaluating your movements to ensure proper body mechanics
- All questions answered; return to activities optimized
- Full-service fitness center facilitates a quick transition to independent home and training programs
Palos Health sports medicine rehabilitation is located inside the Orland Park Health & Fitness Center, 15430 West Avenue in Orland Park.
For more information please call: 708.460.5494.