Advanced Vascular Care
Veins and arteries—key parts of our cardiovascular system—carry blood and oxygen through the body and help keep us healthy. When these vessels narrow from a buildup of plaque, the resulting vascular disease—if untreated—can lead to heart attack, stroke, amputation or other health conditions.
Vascular Conditions We Treat
Choose Palos Hospital in Chicago's Southwest Suburbs for help with a wide range of vascular conditions, including:
- Aortic aneurysm – Unusual enlargement of the large artery that transports blood throughout the body
- Popliteal artery aneurysm – Atypical enlargement in the artery behind the knee joint
- Peripheral vascular disease (PVD)/peripheral artery disease (PAD) – Lack of blood flow to arms and legs
- Thoracic outlet syndrome – Pain in arm, shoulder or neck or sensitivity in hands from compression of nerves or blood vessels between the neck and shoulder or first rib and collarbone
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) – Formation of a blood clot in a deep vein, typically in the legs, that leads to swelling and may involve potentially life-threatening complications
Contact Palos for Expert Vascular Care
Take good care of your veins and arteries with help from a vascular expert. Call 708.226.2300 to find a vascular specialist near you in the Palos Heights, IL, area.