Breast Health at Palos
The Breast Health Services team at Palos Health provides an integrated and comprehensive approach to breast health—from diagnosis to treatment and recovery. We offer advanced breast health imaging and mammography technology in Chicago’s southwest suburbs, backed by a supportive team of highly specialized breast health experts.
Our continuum of care includes:
- Digital mammography and 3D™ breast tomosynthesis, reviewed by on-site board-certified radiologists who specialize in breast imaging
- A patient navigator to help patients through the treatment process
- Breast ultrasound
- Stereotactic and ultrasound-guided needle biopsy
- Excisional breast biopsy
- Breast MRI and MRI-guided needle biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided cyst aspiration
- Breast reconstruction
- Comprehensive cancer care and an innovative cancer rehabilitation program for women recovering from breast cancer
- Lymphedema program and support group
Expert Care for Many Breast Conditions
All members of our Breast Health Services team are specially trained and work together to plan your treatment.
As part of our dedication to breast health, Palos also offers a certified breast health patient navigator to support you throughout the treatment process. These caring professionals are specially trained in various aspects of breast health to help you understand your condition and provide assistance in decision making.
To schedule your mammogram today, call 708-827-2030.
Breast health services are available at these locations:
12251 S. 80th Ave.
Palos Heights, IL 60463
Women's Health Center
15300 West Avenue
Orland Park, IL 60462
For more information, call 708-923-5104.