Palos Imaging & Diagnostics
Palos Health is committed to providing you with quality, minimally invasive options for identifying and monitoring internal diseases and injuries. Palos Imaging & Diagnostics offers:
- reliable quality imaging services
- experienced staff works closely with board-certified radiologists
- advanced imaging technology
- competitive pricing
- convenient evening and weekend hours
- single bill - charges include both the technical and radiologists fees
Imaging available at the Palos Health South Campus includes:
- 3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging – Faster and sharper images, state-of-the-art MRI System - preferred for neurological and musculoskeletal images
- 1.5T Magnetic Resonance Imaging – Proven and reliable imaging for many applications, including abdominal and cardiac images
- CT Scan (128-Slice Computed Tomography) – Offers higher resolution to enhance early detection
- Ultrasound – Helpful in screening for diseases and aiding in treatment
- X-ray – Helpful in diagnosing fractures, infections and arthritis, among other conditions
Insurance Plans Accepted
Palos Imaging & Diagnostics is a preferred in-network provider for most popular insurance plans.
View a list of accepted plans
Palos Imaging & Diagnostics offers an affordable option for outpatient imaging services. Below is a chart comparing the typical hospital charge for several imaging services with the charge at Palos Imaging & Diagnostics for the same services.
|Exam||Typical Hospital Charge||Palos Imaging Charge|
|CT Head W/O Contrast
||$2,000 - $2,400
|CT Chest W/O Contrast
||$2,300 - $2,700
|MRI Brain W/O Contrast
||$3,200 - $3,600
|MRI Lumbar Spine W/O Contrast
||$3,300 - $3,700
|Ultrasound Doppler Carotid Complete
||$900 - $1,300
|Ultrasound Pelvis Complete non-OB
||$1,000 - $1,400
*Pricing subject to change without notice. Last updated on 6/13/2017
Palos Imaging and Diagnostics
Palos Health South Campus
15300 West Avenue, Suite 100 – East Building
Orland Park, IL 60462
Palos Health is currently renovating and expanding its South Campus to provide updated, modernized facilities and care for its patients. During the construction please use the entrance on 153rd Street, as the entrance on West Avenue is temporarily closed. Learn more about the renovations here.
Free valet and shuttle services are available. In addition to scheduling an appointment by calling our office, you can schedule appointments on-site by bringing your physician order form(s) to the Palos Health South Campus, West Building, Suite 115.
For questions about Palos Imaging and Diagnostics, call 708.226.2500.