Palos Imaging & Diagnostics
Palos Health is committed to providing you with quality, minimally invasive options for identifying and monitoring internal diseases and injuries. Palos Imaging & Diagnostics offers:
- reliable quality imaging services
- experienced staff that works closely with board-certified radiologists
- advanced imaging technology
- competitive pricing
- convenient evening and weekend hours
- single bill — charges include both technical and radiologist fees
- on-site laboratory for needed tests
Imaging available at the Palos Health South Campus includes:
- 3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging – Faster and sharper images, state-of-the-art MRI system — preferred for neurological and musculoskeletal images
- 1.5T Magnetic Resonance Imaging – Proven and reliable imaging for many applications, including abdominal and cardiac images
- CT Scan (128-Slice Computed Tomography) – Offers higher resolution to enhance early detection
- Mammography – Digital technology captures images of the breast to help detect cancer. Breast tomosynthesis, or 3D Mammography™, is also available, allowing doctors to examine breast tissue in one-millimeter slices at a time. In the event additional testing is needed, Palos offers stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound and MRI
- Ultrasound – Helpful in screening for diseases and aiding in treatment
- X-ray – Helpful in diagnosing fractures, infections and arthritis, among other conditions
Insurance Plans Accepted
Palos Imaging & Diagnostics is a preferred in-network provider for most popular insurance plans.
View a list of accepted plans
Palos Imaging & Diagnostics offers an affordable option for outpatient imaging services. Below is a chart comparing the typical hospital charge for several imaging services with the charge at Palos Imaging & Diagnostics for the same services.
||Typical Hospital Charge
||Palos Imaging Charge
|CT Head W/O Contrast
||$2,000 - $2,400
|CT Chest W/O Contrast
||$2,300 - $2,700
|MRI Brain W/O Contrast
||$3,200 - $3,600
|MRI Lumbar Spine W/O Contrast
||$3,300 - $3,700
|Ultrasound Doppler Carotid Complete
||$900 - $1,300
|Ultrasound Pelvis Complete non-OB
||$1,000 - $1,400
*Pricing subject to change without notice. Last updated on 6/18/2018
Palos Imaging & Diagnostics
Palos Health South Campus
15300 West Avenue, Suite 100 – B Building
Orland Park, IL 60462
Enter from West Avenue or 153rd Street and follow the signage to the Main Entrance (at A Building). Registration for Imaging & Diagnostics is located just inside this entrance.
Free valet is available at the Main Entrance.
In addition to scheduling an appointment by calling our office, you can schedule appointments on-site by bringing your physician order form(s) to the Palos Health South Campus, C Building, Suite 115.
For questions about Palos Imaging & Diagnostics, call 708-226-2500.