Safeguards are in Place and We are Here for You
With the state of Illinois lifting select restrictions and guidelines related to COVID-19, it’s important that you receive the medical care you need in a safe and caring environment. Palos Hospital is open and we have enhanced precautions in place.
Inpatient and outpatient surgeries and procedures have resumed. In order to keep your health a priority, Palos Hospital is operating under the guidance of the Illinois Department of Public Health to keep everyone safe during COVID-19.
The following safeguards are in place:
- Availability of telehealth visits with Palos Medical Group physicians
- Social distancing in our registration and waiting areas
- Increased availability of hand sanitizer throughout our facilities
- New visitation restrictions
- Our staff is equipped with the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Staff is following the Centers for Disease Control’s standards for cleaning with increased focus on frequently touched surfaces
Palos Hospital Emergency Department and Palos Health Immediate Care in Orland Park are ready to care for you. Our staff is here to treat you while following safety protocols.
All patients undergoing an elective surgery or procedure at the hospital or Palos Health Surgery Center will be screened for COVID-19 prior to the procedure. Should a patient test positive, the procedure will be postponed until appropriate.