Effective July 1, 2020, visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- For the safety of you, our patients and visitors, patients are limited to two visitors (18+) at a time.
- All visitors must wear a face mask to help protect you, our patients and staff during your visit. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one.
- All visitors must check-in at our visitor reception area.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our facility. Please use it regularly during your visits. Be sure to use before and after entering a patient’s room.
- Please refrain from visiting if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, such as a fever or cough.
- Hospital visits may be restricted by nursing staff or health care providers based on the condition of the patient, the need to provide clinical assessment of care, or to help prevent the spread of infection.
Certain patient care areas are unique in regards to visitors.
Visiting hours are from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The mother’s primary support person is allowed 24-hour visitation.
There may be situations where exceptions will need to be made; arrangements may be made by the nursing units.