The following are current visitation policies:
- One visitor is allowed in a patient room at a time for patients not being treated for COVID-19. Visitation may be restricted based on the condition of the patient.
- Visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. In order to encourage social distancing, waiting in the lobby is not permitted.
- All visitors must present an ID at our visitor reception area.
- Masking is required at all times, even while in a patient room. Visitors are not permitted to eat or drink in patient rooms or common areas. Visitors may eat and drink in the Woodland Café during the following visitor hours:
- Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 10:00 am and 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 am to 10:00 am and 11am to 7:00 pm
- All visitors must be 18 or older.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our facility; please use it regularly during your visits. Be sure to use sanitizer before and after entering a patient’s room.
- Please refrain from visiting if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, such as a fever or cough.
- We ask that visitors refrain from bringing in any outside food or drink.
Certain patient care areas are unique in regards to visitors.
Intensive Care and Cardiovascular Units
One visitor is allowed in the patient room at a time during the visiting hours from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Patients in our Behavioral Health Unit are allowed one visitor between 6 and 8 p.m.
The mother’s primary support person is allowed 24-hour visitation.
There may be situations where exceptions will need to be made; arrangements may be made by the nursing units.
Outpatient Areas and Emergency Department
Individuals coming to the hospital for an outpatient procedure/testing or the Emergency Department are allowed one support person/companion that is 18 or older. All support persons are expected to remain in designated areas, wear a mask and maintain social distancing.